Your smile is an important asset to your self-esteem. However, if you live with imperfect teeth, you probably feel insecure about your appearance. When you suffer from alignment issues, abnormally shaped teeth, or tooth discoloration, it is easy to lose your confidence. Now, you can smile brightly with porcelain veneers. This minimally invasive procedure can be used to correct several flaws that prevent you from loving what you see in the mirror. In as little as two appointments, you will have the beautiful teeth that you have always wanted.
Hide Cosmetic Imperfections
By attaching the thin porcelain veneer shells to the front side of the teeth, your concerns are instantly covered to leave you with those that are shapelier and more proportionate.
Veneers offer a minimally invasive means to cover stubborn tooth discoloration that will not respond to traditional whitening treatments. They can also be used to cover chips, cracks, and abnormally shaped teeth. In some cases, they can even be an alternative option to traditional braces by covering minor gaps and alignment concerns.
Enhance Your Smile
Porcelain veneers are the preferred choice among many cosmetic procedures because it produces natural-looking results. Porcelain closely mimics the appearance of enamel to give you a bright smile with results that will last for several years with the right care. In addition, porcelain is thinner than other materials so less of the tooth’s structure is removed during the bonding process.
Transform Your Smile
After an initial consultation, we will create a customized treatment plan to enhance your smile.
- During your first appointment, your teeth are cleaned and a small amount of enamel is removed to ensure that they will sit flush.
- Then, impressions are taken, which are needed to create your permanent veneers.
- These images are sent to the dental lab to create them with accuracy and precision.
- While you wait for them to be ready, we will attach temporary ones.
- In about two weeks, you will come back for your second appointment to have your custom-made veneers bonded to your teeth.
- You will walk out of our office with a restored sense of confidence as you gain the radiant smile that you have always wanted.
Your results will last for an average of 10 years if you follow the right care. It is best to use nonabrasive products when brushing and flossing. It is important to maintain your appointments for a cleaning and checkup. While the veneers are durable, you will want to avoid any habits that can lead to damage, such as using your teeth as tools or biting your nails.
Get a Beautiful Smile Today
If you are ready to improve the appearance of your teeth, it is time to see if porcelain veneers are right for you. After a smile analysis, we will create a comprehensive treatment plan to give you a confident, beautiful smile.
Contact our office today to schedule your consultation.